Who knows, knows! Get individual loan up to €35,000
Individual loan up to €35,000 without mortgage and with effective interest rate starting from 5.40%.
Who can apply for a loan?
All employees of state institutions, public companies, private sector and clients with rental income.
– For payees of state institutions and public companies, the maximum maturity is up to 120 months.
– For payees of private sector and clients with rental income, the maximum maturity is up to 84 months.
– All payees of state institutions, public companies and private sector with incomes over €700, individual loan up to €10,000 JUST YOURSELF, without co-borrowers, without guarantor and without mortgage.
What do you need to apply?
– Receive your salary through TEB Bank or bring confirmation from your employer that your salary will be transferred to TEB.
Documents required for application:
– Valid identification document (ID Card, passport or driving license)
– Utility bill (electricity, water supply, garbage or telephone) proving your address (not older than 6 months)
– Valid employment contract
– Bank statement (last 6 months)
Additional documents that may be required based on the value of loan:
– Proof of additional family income
– Co-borrower: ID / Employment contract / Bank statement (last 6 months)
– Guarantor: ID / Employment contract / Bank statement (last 6 months)
– Mortgage: Possession certificate and copy of plan (not older than 6 months)
– Car registration certificate (the car must not be older than 12 years)
EXAMPLE OF LOAN CALCULATION
The amount for financing the loan is €35,000
Annual interest rate for the first year starting from: 5.16%
Annual interest rate after the first year starting from: 5.16 % + EURIBOR
Administrative expenses 0.50%
Loan maturity up to 120 months
*Effective interest rate for the first year starting: 5.40 %
*The effective interest rate after the first year cannot be calculated due to the variability of the Euribor value.
EURIBOR is the abbreviation of Euro Interbank Offered Rate and refers to the interest rate based on the cash supply and demand in the European market as well as based on daily quotes sent by the largest European banks. When clients get loans with variable interest rates linked to Euribor, they must take into account possible changes in Euribor, which TEB bank applies every six months for the duration of the loan.
Variable Interest – the EURIBOR reference rate updated on a daily basis for the specified period of the change interval of the specific loan terms. If in the future the publication of EURIBOR is discontinued, a successor reference rate determined by the authorized administrator of EURIBOR will be used.
The offer is valid until 30.06.2023.
For more information, please contact the Call Center at 038 230 000, Facebook/messenger (TEB Sh.A), Instagram (TEB Sh.A).
TEB, Bank for a changing world!