*Important: For your application to be accepted, all fields are required and they must be completed.
- Effective interest rate for all types of loans is calculated according to the longest maturity of each type of loan noted in the price list.
- Please, visit our portfolio officers for a detailed calculation of any loan request. The calculation method is provided by the bank staff, on customer request. The bank calculates effective interest rate on loans and deposits based on CBK regulation on “effective interest rates and requirements for disclosure” and it is disclosed in the contract between bank and the customer.
- The borrower will bear the costs for the mortgage assessment, including the notarization fees of the mortgage contract and the mortgage registration fees in the cadastral register.
- Interest will be applied for each delay in payment.
- ***The interest rate shall be calculated on the basis of the requirement of the CBK Regulation on the interest rate which is the annual rate consisting of a reference rate increased by 8 percentage points fixed rate. The reference rate shall be changed and published by the CBK every six months on the internet web page https://www.bqk-kos.org/. On 1st February, it will be published the rate based on the average for the period July-December, which will be valid for the following period from 10th February to 9th August; whereas on 1st August of the calendar year, the rate based on the average for the period January-June is published, which is valid for the next period from 10th August to 9th of February. If the CBK has not published the new reference rate, the CBK reference rate recently published will be used.