Loan for car purchase at Baki Automobile
TEB Bank in cooperation with Baki Automobile have reached a cooperation agreement on selling the cars through auto-loans.
Who can apply for a loan?
All payees of public sector, public companies, private sector and clients with rental incomes.
• For payees of state institutions and public companies, private sector and clients with rental income with a maximum maturity of up to 84 months.
• For new cars, loan up to 20,000 EUR just yourself, without co-borrower and without guarantor.
What do you need to apply?
• Receive your salary through TEB Bank or bring confirmation from your employer that your salary will be transferred to TEB.
• Financing up to 100%
Required documents for application:
- Valid identification document (ID card, passport or driving license)
- Utility bill (electricity, water, waste or telephone) proving your address (not older than 6 months)
- Valid employment contract and bank balance (last 6 months)
- Proforma invoice for the car purchase
- Full kasco for new cars (mandatory)
Additional documents that may be required based on the value of loan:
- Proof of additional family incomes
- Co-borrower: ID / Employment contract / Bank balance (last 6 months)
- Guarantor: ID / Employment contract / Bank balance (last 6 months)
- Mortgage: Possession certificate and copy of plan (not older than 6 months)
- Car registration certificate (the car must not be older than 12 years)
Amount Maturity Monthly installment Total amount
€ 20,000 84 € 282 € 23,682
The offer is valid until 31.12.2021.
For more information please contact the Call Center at 038 230 000, Facebook / Messenger (TEB Sh.A), Instagram (TEB Sh.A), Web (www.teb-kos.com)
TEB, the Bank for a changing world!