If you would like to open your own business, or you have an idea for which you need funds or Your current business needs additional investment, growth and further developing.
The new program of TEB Bank support for Women Enterprenuers offers you a unique opportunity to realize your goals and dreams.
For the first time loans for start-up businesses (businesses in the initial stage).
What do we offer?
- Financing package for women who have viable ideas
- Grace period of up to three months for start-up businesses
- For clients who are regular in installment payments until the end of the credit cycle, a 10% refund of the amount paid in interest
Who may apply for the loan?
Every woman who aspires to become an entrepreneurs, is an owner of or manages the business. The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
What do you need to apply?
- Valid identification document (identity card, passport or driving license)
- Your business documents
Additional documents that may be required based on the value of loan:
- Mortgage: Possession certificate and copy of plan (not older than 6 months)
- Car registration certificate (the car must not be older than 12 years)
Where can I find more information about Entrepreneurship Program?
If you want to learn more about services for businesses by TEB, visit one of our branches and discuss your needs with a bank officer, call our Call Center at 038 / 230-000 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.