For a successful year! Loan up to 35,000 EUR
Individual loan up to 35,000 Euro without mortgage and maturity up to 120 months.
Who can apply for a loan?
All payees of state institutions, public companies, private sector and clients with rental income.
- For payees of state institutions and public companies, maximum maturity up to 120 months.
- For private sector payers, maximum maturity up to 84 months.
- For payees of state institutions, public companies, individual loans up to 20,000 Euro only yourself without co-borrower, guarantors and without mortgage.
What do you need to apply?
- Receive the salary through TEB Bank or bring the confirmation from the employer that your salary will be transferred to TEB.
Required documents for application:
- Valid identification document (identity card, passport or driving license)
- Utility bill (electricity, water, waste or telephone) proving your address (not older than 6 months)
- Valid employment contract
- Bank balance (last 6 months)
Additional documents that might be required based on the loan value:
- Proof of additional family incomes
- Co-borrower: ID / Employment contract / Bank statement (last 6 months)
- Guarantor: ID / Employment contract / Bank statement (last 6 months)
- Mortgage: Possession certificate and copy of plan (not older than 6 months)
- Car registration certificate (the car must not be older than 12 years)
For more information, please contact the Call Center at 038 230 000, Facebook / messenger (TEB Sh.A.), Instagram (TEB Sh.A.), Web (www.teb-kos.com)
TEB, the Bank for a changing world!