Individual loans for public health employees
Individual loan up to 35,000 Euro without mortgage and maturity up to 120 Months.
Who may apply for the loan?
All employees of the public health sector of Kosovo.
- For public health sector employees, maximum maturity up to 120 months.
What do you need for your application process?
- Receive your salary at TEB Bank or bring your employer confirmation that your salary will be transferred to TEB Bank.
Necessary documents for applying:
- Valid identification document (ID card, Passport or Driver’s License)
- Utility bill (electricity, water, waste or telephone) proving your address (not older than 6 months)
- Valid employment contract
- Bank statement (6 most recent months)
Additional documents that may be required based on the value of the loan:
- Proof of additional family income
- Co-borrower: ID / Employment Contract / Bank statement (6 most recent months)
- Guarantor: ID / Employment Contract / Bank statement (6 most recent months)
- Mortgage: Possession list and copy of plan (not older than 6 months)
- Vehicle registration document (car must not be older than 12 years)
The offer is valid for Public Health employees and is valid until 18 June 2021.
For more information please contact the Call Center on 038 230 000, Facebook/messenger (TEB Sh.a.), Instagram (TEB Sh.a), web: (www.teb-kos.com)