*Important: For your application to be accepted, all fields are required and they must be completed.
- Effective interest rate for all types of loans is calculated according to the longest maturity of each type of loan noted in the price list.
- Please, visit our portfolio officers for a detailed calculation of any loan request. The calculation method is provided by bank staff, on customer request. The bank calculates effective interest rate on Loans and Deposits based on the CBK regulation on ‘‘effective interest rates and requirements for disclosure’’ and it is disclosed in the contract between bank and customer.
- The Borrower shall bear the costs of assessing the mortgage, including the fee for the notarization of the mortgage contract and the registration fee for the mortgage in the cadastral register.
- Interest will be applied for each delay in payment.
- *By entering into force of the Law on Consumer Protection No.06/L-034, on 29.06.2018, the loan application fee of 1% >12 monthly and 0.5% <12 monthly applies.
- ** In accordance with the Regulation on Housing Mortgage Loans, from 01.04.2016, the aforementioned subscription fee applies only for loan agreements that were signed until 01.04.2016, while for contracts signed before this date, the fee for subscription of 50% of the remaining loan applies.
- ***The interest rate on late payments shall be calculated based on the CBK Regulation requirement regarding the interest rate on late payments, which is the annual rate consisting of a reference rate increased by 8 percentage points fixed rate. The reference rate shall be changed and published by the CBK every six months on the internet web page: https://www.bqk-kos.org/. The rate published on 1st February, is based on the average for the period July-December, which will be valid for the following period from the 10th of February to the 9th August; whereas the rate published on the 1st of August of the calendar year, is based on the average for the period January-June, which is valid for the next period from the 10th of August to the 9th of February. If the CBK has not published the new reference rate, the most recently published CBK reference rate will be used.