*Important: For your application to be accepted, all fields are required and they must be completed.
- Effective interest rate for all types of loans is calculated according to the longest maturity of each type of loan noted in the price list.
- Please, visit our portfolio officers for a detailed calculation of any loan request. The calculation method is provided by the bank staff, on customer request. The bank calculates effective interest rate on loans and deposits based on CBK regulation on “effective interest rates and requirements for disclosure” and it is disclosed in the contract between bank and the customer.
- The borrower will bear the costs for the mortgage assessment, including the notarization fees of the mortgage contract and the mortgage registration fees in the cadastral register.
- Interest will be applied for each delay in payment.
- ***The interest rate on late payments shall be calculated based on the CBK Regulation requirement regarding the interest rate on late payments, which is the annual rate consisting of a reference rate increased by 8 percentage points fixed rate. The reference rate shall be changed and published by the CBK every six months on the internet web page: https://www.bqk-kos.org/. The rate published on 1st February, is based on the average for the period July-December, which will be valid for the following period from the 10th of February to the 9th August; whereas the rate published on the 1st of August of the calendar year, is based on the average for the period January-June, which is valid for the next period from the 10th of August to the 9th of February. If the CBK has not published the new reference rate, the most recently published CBK reference rate will be used.