Education Loan: Approved by TEB!
TEB Bank Sh.A. offers you the latest loan to finance your education.
Who can apply for a loan?
All payees of public sector, public companies, private sector and clients with rental incomes.
- For payees of state institutions and public companies, maximum maturity up to 120 months.
- For payees of private sector, and clients with rental incomes maximum maturity up to 84 months.
- For payees of state institutions, public companies, individual loans up to 20,000 Euro only yourself without co-borrower, guarantor and without mortgage.
What do you need to apply?
- Receive the salary through TEB Bank or bring the confirmation from the employer that your salary will be transferred to TEB.
Required documents for application:
- Valid identification document (identity card, passport or driving license)
- Utility bill (electricity, water, waste or telephone) proving your address (not older than 6 months)
- Valid employment contract
- Bank statement (last 6 months)
Additional documents that might be required based on the loan value:
- Proof on additional family incomes
- Co-borrower: ID/Employment contract/Bank statement (last 6 months)
- Guarantor: ID/Employment contract/Bank statement (last 6 months)
- Mortgage: Possession certificate and copy of plan (not older than 6 months)
- Car registration certificate (the car must not be older than 12 years)
Offer is valid till 31.08.2021.
For more information, please contact the Call Center at 038 230 000, Facebook / messenger (TEB Sh.A), Instagram (TEB Sh.A), Web (www.teb-kos.com)