Education loan! Reach the dream, study where you want!
Who can apply for a loan?
All payees of public sector, public companies, private sector and clients with rental incomes.
• For payees of state institutions and public companies, private sector and clients with rental incomes, maximum maturity up to 84 months.
What do you need to apply?
• Receive your salary through TEB Bank or bring confirmation from your employer that your salary will be transferred to TEB.
Required documents for application:
- Valid identification document (ID card, passport or driving license)
- Utility bill (electricity, water, waste or telephone) proving your address (not older than 6 months)
- Valid employment contract and bank balance (last six months)
Additional documents that may be required based on the value of loan:
- Proof of additional family incomes
- Co-borrower / Guarantor:
o ID o Employment contract o Bank balance (last 6 months)
- Car registration certificate (the car must not be older than 12 years)
For more information please contact the Call Center at 038 230 000, Facebook / Messenger (TEB Sh.A), Instagram (TEB Sh.A), Web (www.teb-kos.com)
TEB, the Bank for a changing world!