Consumer loan — Making your dreams a reality
Matching needs and available financial resources is not always easy.
That is why TEB has created a consumer loan which will help you make those essential investments and purchases, such as home renovation, holidays, pre-marriage expenditures, furniture, favorite technology products, and so on.
When we agree for a consumer loan with you, a rate of interest for the whole period of the loan is set. This means you know exactly where you are. And we have included a number of features and options which that helps you manage your repayments.
These include repayment structures on:
- Equal installments
- Flexible installments
- Decreasing installments
- Increasing installments
- Grace Period – for special clients with special needs
At the same time, TEB is the only bank where you can make additional repayments on your loan without penalty to reduce the duration of the loan.
Required documents for consumer loan application:
- Valid identification document (ID, passport or driving license).
- Employment contracts and other documents proving additional personal and family incomes (such as pension, rent, royalties, etc.).
- Municipal invoice (electricity, water, waste or telephone bill) proving the client’s address (not older than 6 months).
- Bank statement proving regular salary incomes (if you receive incomes in another Bank).
- Identification document (ID, passport or driving license) of the co-borrower/guarantor (if required by the Bank).
- Employment contract and other income documents of the co-borrower / guarantor.
- Bank statement of the co-borrower / guarantor proving regular salary incomes (if he/she receives the incomes in another Bank).
Discuss your needs by visiting your local branch, contacting our Call Center at 038/230-000 or by sending us an email at email@example.com.