A road with many opportunities!
We all know that unexpected expenses always come at the wrong time - an appliance that urgently needs replacing or that extra work needed on the house.
At TEB, we offer the clients the overdraft service on their current account to meet financial requirements.
How it works: Overdrafts with a maturity of up to 120 months. The interest applies only to the used amount. The amount of interest of the used limit is withdrawn.
You can use this for cash withdrawals, payments, permanent payment orders and bank transfers. Money can also be withdrawn using your TEB Debit Card from ATMs in Kosovo and abroad.
Monitoring your overdraft is very easy. You can check your status using TebMobile 24/7 on your phone.
Who can apply for overdraft?
All the payees of state institutions, public companies, private sector and clients with rental incomes.
What do you need to apply?
• Be a resident of the Republic of Kosovo
• Receive salary through TEB Bank.
Required documents for application:
• Valid identification document (Identity Card, passport or driving license)
• Utility bill (electricity, water, waste or telephone) proving your address (not older than 6 months)
• Valid employment contract
For more information please contact the Call Center on the number 038 230 000, Facebook / messenger (TEB Sh.A), Instagram (TEB.Sh.A.), Web (www.teb-kos.com)