Right at home with a TEB Mortgage Loan
As an individual, buying or building a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your life. In realizing your dream, the decision on how to finance is just as important as which house to buy or build or where to buy it.
That is why TEB has developed a mortgage loan to meet your home needs and your financial situation.
A Mortgage Loan has a maximum term of 180 months but, as you would expect from TEB, the repayment plan is highly personalized to your situation.
The flexibility in repayments includes:
- Equal Installments
- Flexible installments
- Decreasing Installments
- Increasing Installments
- Grace Period – for special clients with special needs
Even though you decide on your payment plan at the start, you have options throughout the period of the loan. Only at TEB you can pay higher amounts at any time without penalty and restructure the remaining amount.
Required documents for mortgage loan application:
- Valid identification document (ID, passport or driving license).
- Employment contract and other documents proving additional personal and family incomes (such as pension, rent, royalties, etc.).
- Bank statement proving regular salary incomes (if you receive incomes in another Bank).
- Mortgage real estate documents (possession sheet and copy of the plan).
- Notarized pre-contract on sale- purchase of property.
- Copy of ID card of the co-borrower/guarantor.
- Employment contract and other income documents of the co-borrower/guarantor.
- Bank statement of the co-borrower/guarantor proving regular salary incomes (if he/she receives incomes in another Bank).
If you would like to discuss your mortgage needs, please visit your local branch, send us an email on email@example.com, or contact our Call Center at 038/230-000.