For you that enlighten the future!Expired: 17/03/2020
Individual loans up to 30,000 Eur, without mortgage and with maturity up to 120 months.
In honour of the 7th March, Teacher’s Day, TEB Bank offers individual loans up to 30,000 Eur without mortgage for up to 120 months.
Annual interest rate: 5.28% Administrative expenses: 0% Maximum maturity: 120 months Effective interest rate: 5.41%
Who can apply for a loan?
- All payees of education sector working in public and private schools and universities.
- For employees of public schools/universities, the maximum maturity is up to 120 months.
- For employees of private schools/universities, the maximum maturity is up to 84 months.
What do you need to apply?
- You should be a resident of the Republic of Kosovo. - You should receive salary through TEB Bank or bring confirmation from your employer that your salary will be transferred to TEB.
Documents required for application:
* Valid Identification document (Identity Card, Passport or Driver’s License) * Public utilities invoice (electricity, water supply, waste or telephone) proving your address (not older than 6 months) * Valid employment contract * Bank statement (of the last 6 months)
Bank financing: 30,000 Euro Annual interest rate: 5.28% Administrative expenses: 0% Maturity: 120 months