For the first time in Kosovo, TEB Bank offers its clients the opportunity to pay all their invoices in TEB branches through Starcard with installments.
Through its innovative and creative concept of product development, TEB Bank has launched the service of invoice payment for all public institutions and other institutions as well, through Starcard with installments, in every TEB branch.
This service contributes to the efficiency of the invoice collection process of the public institutions and others as well, and helps their financial stability.
Furthermore, clients are the ones that will benefit the most, because they will have the opportunity to divide their payments in installments and at the same time they will save their time through executing all their invoice payment transactions at one place only, TEB Bank.
Through this service, you can pay different invoices such as: Kek, Telephone, Taxes, Water, Car registration, Insurance companies, Customs payments, Traffic tickets and all other invoices.
Invoice payment can be done in two ways:
1. Invoice payment with one transaction:
- These payments can be done at TEB Bank cashboxes with 0€ commission (promotional offer that will last for two months only)
- 0€ commission will be applied only for public institution payments such as Kek, TK, Water etc.
While for invoice payment of other institutions (customs, insurance companies, traffic tickets, studies), fees will be applied the same as per current Collector fees (for some institutions 0.5€, 0.7€ or 1.00€ per transaction).
2. Invoice payment with 2 or 3 installments:
- These payments can be done at TEB Bank cashboxes with 2% or minimum 2€ fee (in the price is included Collector fee also).
Now, you can pay all your invoices in one singe place, in TEB Bank.